INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- PINKSTIX collects your personal information when you register with us, when you submit orders/inquiry, when you use our services, or when you visit our Web Site.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email, address, phone number, and postal code. The information is used to identify you.
- PINKSTIX collects information about your transactions with us.
- PINKSTIX automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, web cookie information, and the pages you request.
- PINKSTIX may set and access PINKSTIX cookies on your computer. Cookies that we used do not contain your personal information. PINKSTIX uses cookie to store items in your shopping cart, and to track pages you have visited at our Site.
- PINKSTIX collects your information to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and to conduct research.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- PINKSTIX does not rent, or sell, your personal information about you with other people, or companies.
- PINKSTIX employs other companies and individuals to perform function on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purpose.
- PINKSTIX disclose your personal information if it determines that an applicable law, regulation or legal process requires it, or if we determines that it needs to share such information to protect or enforce PINKSTIX's rights or the rights of another user.
CONTROL YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You can edit your account information anytime.
- You can delete your account by email or phone to PINKSTIX.
- PINKSTIX reserves the right to send you certain communication relating to PINKSTIX's operations, such as announcement & promotions of our products & services.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- PINKSTIX maintain security measures in place to protect our users against the lost, misuse, and alteration of your personal information under our control.
- Please be advised, however, that the Internet and other various networking communication media are not entirely secure, and your information may therefore be subject to interception or losses, which is beyond our control. Accordingly, PINKSTIX assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond PINKSTIX's reasonable control.
CHANGES IN OUR POLICY
To accommodate changes in our service, the technology, and legal developments, this Policy may change over time. We may add, change, or remove portions of this Policy when we feel it is appropriate to do so.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete our contact form or you can contact us at email@example.com
Updated: June 25, 2013